For the first time in a railway simulator, you are the driver and the company manager!
TAKE THE CONTROLS OF YOUR TRAIN AND TRAVEL EUROPE
Drive your passengers or goods across 10 countries and explore the countryside, towns, forests, and mountains of Europe from your cab. Each locomotive has its own characteristics (power, braking, etc.), which you need to learn to control them expertly, while following the railway signs and adapting to the weather conditions.
BECOME A TRUE RAILWAY ENTREPRENEUR
As well as driving trains, you need to operate a successful company. Create your own company; buy and maintain your trains; hire conductors and give them new contracts; explore new routes; and optimize your Passenger and Freight activities. Make the right choices to earn money and grow your business!
- Drive faithfully reproduced iconic trains, such as the ICE 3, ICE 4 and NEWAG Griffin
- Create and customise your own trains, from their outer appearance to your cab interior
- Manage your company: hire conductors, choose contracts, build your network, maintain your locomotives to prevent breakdowns and emergency repairs
- Travel 10,000 kilometres of track through the towns and countryside�s of Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and the Alps region
- Visit a wide range of true-to-life stations, such as Berlin Central Station, Zurich Main Station, and the Gare du Nord in Paris
- Follow the railway signage while adapting to the switches and managing speed, track changes, braking distances, station arrivals, and the opening and closing of doors
- Handle unexpected situations, such as a tree on the line, snow build-up on the tracks, or another train on your track
- Adapt your driving to the weather conditions and the time of day to prevent accidents, day, and night, through downpours and blizzards!