Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle, a third-person story-driven survival horror game prequel to the critically acclaimed Daymare: 1998, puts the player in the shoes of special agent Dalila Reyes, a former government spy, now in the service of the H.A.D.E.S. (Hexacore Advanced Division for Extraction and Search). Reyes' mission seems simple: enter the most advanced experimental research facility in the United States. But who knows what dangers await her.
- Third-person story-driven survival horror game prequel to the critically acclaimed Daymare: 1998
- New characters and great comebacks - take part in the top-secret mission "Sandcastle"
- Lethal and terrifying enemies - fight, kill and dismember the enemies that stand in your way.
- Lethal and terrifying enemies, Revamped interface,
- Amazing and immersive graphics, sound effects and soundtrack
- A perfect mix of fierce and deadly enemies, hardcore action game mechanics, environmental puzzles, a chilling soundtrack, plenty of exploration, and massive doses of concentrated horror